Monday, April 5, 2010

Love this idea, Besty-I hope you don't mind if I swipe it.


For Today
April 5, 2010
Outside my window: It is in the mid 80's. The sun is shining, and inviting us to go to the playground once Cam's fully awake and Kaydie is done with her lunch.
I am thinking: Weekends go too fast. I wish Dave was here with us to enjoy the spring weather (It is spring even though it feels more like summer!)
I am thankful for: Technology that makes it easier for me to feel closer to my friends and family, even though I am not. Being so far away is hard, sometimes.
From the kitchen: a late lunch is calling out to me, in the form of a Lean Cuisine (I really hope it's good because a trip to the grocery store is in order, and I don't have a whole lot of other options!
I am wearing: yoga pants and a tank top-So comfy and don't really feel like changing, so I might just run to the community playground and hope I don't see anyone I know :-)
I am creating: a mental list of all that needs to be done this week-this will most likely work out better if I make an actual list.
I am going: to enjoy the rest of this day with my two precious angels-I admit I've been pretty lazy today after a weekend of running around, but they don't seem to mind.
I am reading: Nothing at the moment. But I did just purchase "Handle With Care" -- one of Jodi Piccoults that I haven't gotten to yet, and am really looking forward to.
I am hoping: That everything falls into place for Dave and I this week...we really need life to cut us a break.
I am hearing: Kaydence singing along with the little Einsteins. Music to my ears.
Around the house: Kind of cluttered, anticipating a move soon (or let's hope) so it's hard to find the motivation to find a perfect place for everything when it will just end up in a box soon.
One of my favorite things: a baby just learning to coo and smile...true love never spoke more honest or innocent "words"
A few plans for the rest of the week: Put last seasons clothes aside to be boxed, lots of time outside with the kiddos, and lots of walks in the evening with the hubby and the kids. This is my favorite time....all of us together.

Here is a picture for thought that I am sharing:
Our family together yesterday on Easter Sunday.

No comments: